As a member of The Real Estate Professionals team:
My objectives are the following:
1. To get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD.
2. To communicate the results of our activities to you.
3. To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property with the least amount of problems in the shortest possible time.
The following is my plan for marketing your home:
1. Prepare a written market analysis to justify our price to qualified buyers.
2. Submit the listing to the appropriate Multiple Listing Services.
3. Submit copies of your listing to our company sales staff for their waiting buyers.
4. Arrange tours of your home.
5. Promote your property for maximum exposure to the other agents in the area.
6. Suggest and advise you as to any changes to make in your property to make it even more marketable.
7. Inform you as to any changes in the marketplace and financing and their affects on the sale of your property.
8. Contact 20 to 50 neighbors in the surrounding area.
9. Add additional exposure through a personalized lawn sign.
10. Increase showings by the use of a lockbox.
11. Hold an open house the first weekend.
12. Saturate your neighborhood with our computer generated target marketing cards.
13. Pre-qualify all prospective buyers.
14. Make you aware of all the various methods of financing available.
15. Promote the features and benefits of your home to cooperating brokers.
16. Discuss the results of showings of your home.
17. Assist you and/or the purchaser in arranging interim financing, if necessary.
18. Present all contracts and assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
19. Handle follow-up, keep you informed on all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
20. Attend and facilitate your closing.
21. Review closing documents.
22. Put your home on our web site @ www.homerep.net.
23. Create an electronic presentation with Virtual Tour.
24. Send fax flyers to top 10% of the Board of REALTORS (R)
25. Install brochure box & provide weekly supply of marketing packages.